This week has been fantastic! Anne is so solid. I think she is more excited for her baptism Saturday than we are. She really wants to do what is best. We had exchanges Saturday :) I love exchanges so much! I went to Lodi while sister Kagie stayed here. We met a whole bunch of crazy people and a solid potential for them. Sister Kagie was able to contact Sherri, a referral from sister McFarland gave us. Holy Cow she is so ready. She just moved in and comes to church with her brother who is our neighbor :) She is ready to make changes in her life and wants to be baptized! (she announced that in relief society yesterday). besides Anne we only have one other investigator that is progressing. As we are working to find people and really focus on those who a prepared, the Lord is blessing us.
We took April out with us to dinner and to visit a lady in a rest home. I love doing our little studies with her. It really become more of a practice lesson for sister Kagie and I.
It sounds like it has been a great week! Is Tom feeling ready? Has Erik decided how he want to open his call? I can't believe it has been a year almost exactly since I got my call. Erik and I are on the same schedule haha :) I can't wait to hear where Erik Is going and I'm getting so excited for Tom :)
Love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Sister Hannah Parkinson
PS Oh and as for the clothes question you had earlier (where she gets the new clothes we've been seeing in pictures). When sister Sharp went home she left a ton of clothes so sister Kagie and I have been wearing them here and there to switch things up :)
Love, Sister Hannah