Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Continue on your journey, and let your heart rejoice!

Hello Family! 

Another great week has come and gone, but I can tell you more about that later :) 

I can't believe it has been 18 months! The last year and a half has been beyond incredible. I can't even begin express all the things I've learned and the experiences I've had. 
I love it! All of it! I love this work. I love God. I love the people here. I love the beautiful rolling hills, and the city, and the farms. I love that we can change. We can become better and better people. I love that I got to witness that change take place in the lives of so many people. There were a few interesting twists in the road and a few mountains to climb, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. This experience was perfect. I don't want to leave, but there is SO much good ahead. :) 
I love you all so much! See you soon!!! 

Love, 
Sister Parkinson