HAPPY THANKSGIVING! And Happy Belated Birthday David!!!!
It has been such a good week. I was surprised how easy it was to go a week and a half with out pday. Last week was solid. Good lessons. We met lots of wonderful people. Last Tuesday we had a little miracle :) We were determined to find one :) We knocked on a door and a girl answered. we talked and she said now was the perfect time for religion to come into her life. she wants to be baptized! only problem, her parents are quite as interested. baby steps. Wednesday we had zone conference. Elder Baxter of the seventy came. That day was amazing. He changed his training for our group. Nothing could have been more perfect. :) Oh and have I mentioned how much I love President and Sister Lewis? Well, they are fantastic! Friday we were asked to work in the office while they had their zone conference. I got to see Sister Twitchell, my old zone and Sister Breuer again which was fun! :) I will have to say as fun and great as the office is, I would rather be out working any day. Oh and we got lost and drove to Davis on the way home. so we ended up losing a whole day of work. Oops! haha It was quite the adventure. Even with 2 days with out much work in our area we were able to see so many miracles. The Lord truly blesses us as we give all we have.
With Sister Twitchell
Yesterday we went and joined four men playing horseshoes! We met one of them in the park a few days earlier and he said he and a group of his buddies got together and played all the time, so we decided to teach them all! We played and we talked. It was great! I love having parks around with people in them! A perfect place to find. :)
Things are going well. We moved in with a member from a different ward. Dad you would love talking to her. She is so interesting. The first morning she made me an omelet all fresh from her garden. She is fantastic! Neat lady. Things with Sister Sharp are about the same. She Is amazing!
I adore this ward! They are all so good. Every dinner we have I swear it can't get better! I love talking with them and learning their stories.
There is so much to be grateful for. For the things I have learned. For the people I've met. For the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father. For you all. For the opportunities I have each day!
Love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Hannah Parkinson
At the farm:
Here are a few pictures from the fire :) haha the top is my favorite.... I just finished putting the few flames on the wood pile. The real fire was up the hill.

