HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM and ERIK!
Can you believe it's November? I can't. and It feels like September. I finally had to break out a light coat for the evenings :)
Where to start? This week has been amazing! It really has.So much good is happening in Bass Lake. Halloween evening was fun with the Zone. We set a date with a new investigator who is excited to learn. Sister Twitchell has finished training. She is amazing :) She will be staying here with 2 other sisters! One of which was in the MTC with me. Me... I'm going to the Carmicheal zone in the La Sierra ward with Sister Kagie, who came out with sister Twitchell. I've met her a few times and I can't wait to start working with her! And guess what else! I'm biking! Yup that's right! I'm excited. :) I'm ready for a different challenge and things are going SO well here I guess it's time to move :) From what I've heard Carmicheal has interesting demographics! which will be different from El Dorado.
As excited as I am, I'm also going to miss this area SO much! After almost 6 months I've come to adore the people here. The investigators, the members everyone! And I'm going to miss the hills!
I finished the Book of Mormon Saturday. I love it. I really do. I ended with a prayer. All I could feel was love. Love from my Heavenly Father. And I just want to share it. And then we went to the temple this morning which was the perfect way to end the transfer/training :)
I love you all! Keep spreading your light!
Sister Hannah Parkinson :)
PS from Karen (Hannah's Mom) Here's a picture texted to me today from a sister in the ward who gave them a ride from the temple. The picture came with a note that says "she is a sweetheart and a wonderful missionary!"
