Monday, April 21, 2014

Shot-gunning Galt again?

Hi family!

Transfers came! And... Sister Alexander and I are shot-gunning together again! I'm excited. We are also staying in Galt. :) So there are more missionaries going home than coming out this transfer, so they are combining a few areas. We will now be covering both the Galt 1st and 2nd wards. Crazy! Definitely a surprise, but I'm excited for the adventure. :) The mission is definitely teaching me to be organized haha! 

This week has been simply wonderful. Easter was really nice. Holidays always help to build bridges with people. I loved talking to people and hearing how the atonement has blessed their lives. We used the Because of Him video a lot the last week. If you haven't seen it go watch it! mormon.org/becauseofhim :) 

We finally made contact with another part member family we have been trying to meet. 2 of the kids 12 and 10 had us teach them a lesson with them on the drive way. Geremy (12) Had so many questions and was just loving life as we talked. as we finished up he told us to come back the next day at 3pm. It was priceless. I love kids!

I can't believe Erik has a month til he leaves. Crazy! 

Have a good week and continue to thank God for all of the tender mercies that surround us.

Love you all!
Sister Hannah Parkinson