Monday, April 14, 2014

We play the Organ on Wednesdays

Hello Family! 

We had a good week this week. We were able to make contact with people we have been trying to for a little while. Our investigator Marissa and her brother-in-law were planning on coming to stake conference yesterday, but some family things came up on Stockton so they were unable to attend. She really wants to come to church though. I can't wait to see her continue to progress. She has the Sweetest heart and such a strong desire to turn to God. 
Stake Conference was amazing! I learned so much! 

We went street contacting at the market again! I almost got some celery for you dad :) haha anyway it is amazing how much fresh fruit is here :) Mmm so good! 

We always get to district meeting a little early so we have started playing the organ. It's kind of fun :) 

Sister Alexander has been pushing herself hard... a little to hard, so she just about crashed this week. As long as we take rest breaks we are pretty good. She fakes it all pretty well. 

I have been thinking about our Savior a lot, and the sacrifice He made, and also a lot about the power of prayer. It is amazing the closeness we can feel with God through sincere prayer.

I love you all! 
Sister Hannah Parkinson