HELLO!
I made it to Cali! It was nice to talk to mom this morning before leaving SLC. :) The flight went by really quickly. I slept for a about an hour which was nice. I loved watching the country change as we flew over it... I had the window seat :) Sacramento is BEAUTIFUL! I love it all ready!
The mission president and his wife picked us up. they are the sweetest! We are just doing some training stuff to day and driving by the temple and what not. Tonight the sisters are staying at a members house and the elders will be at house the church is renting. there are 22 new elders and 5 sisters!
Tomorrow I will get my trainer and will be out working! I'll email you more next week, but I thought I'd let you know I'm here. It is so warm and sunny, which is a nice contrast to the last couple of days in Provo.
Love you all!
Sister Hannah Parkinson :)
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.