Wasn't conference wonderful! We watched the Saturday morning session with Jessica which was really nice... but I think I will have to re-watch a few talks because I was entertaining Diego, her little boy, most of the time :) Cute kid!
We had a couple of people who promised they would watch at least part prayerfully. I can't wait to talk with them.
It was fun watching and being able to pull out different talks for different investigators/contacts/less actives or even members we work with as well as having my own questions answered. :) Already we have been able to share things from it to answer questions/concerns.
Multiple times this week I have been reminded of how important every contact and lesson is. One man told us he didn't think he would be very interested when we went to set up another appt. but that he realized he needed to read the bible more another lady reads it almost everyday since we first met her. others just want to be better people... step by step. As long as the spirit is there and we choose not to fear they will take a step. and every step counts :)
Love you all!
Sister Hannah Parkinson :)