Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hello Family! 

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!! I'm sending a letter in the mail today :) 

Well today I have two babies. :) One of the sisters is on her coloma trip that president takes the missionaries on at about the year mark, so her comp came with us. It's her first pday in the field :) haha 

Highlight of  the week: Agustin's baptism! it was all in spanish! haha so that was fun :) He wanted either sister Breuer or I to baptize him, but since that kinda doesn't work, sister Twitchell and I sang I am a child of God in spanish. Yup. It was fun and everything went really well... from what I could understand :) I could pick out little things here and there, but even more I could feel the spirit of it all :) I loved it! 

We got the Book of Mormon on cd from some elders today for Sharron :) She is so excited to get it! 

The Relief Society broadcast was wonderful. and I can't wait for conference! 

We got invited to go to church with one of our investigators, but... It's just out of our mission. So we can't go. 

Well it has been a great week and I am in love with fall! Summer was nice, but HOT! This is my weather! 

Much Love! 

Sister Hannah Parkinson :)

P.S. Pictures:

At the new missionary meeting. sister Breuer and her trainee and me with mine :)
Zone after the hike last transfer. It was a fun zone :)

At the top of the waterfall there was a little stream :)


Last transfers Zone after sports. missing 2 comps
Agustin's Baptism