1. Remember Agustin? well the spanish elders have been teaching him! He has a super strong testimony and a baptism date for later this month! My life is complete!
2. Zone conference was Friday. I loved every minute of it. The sisters in my zone (4 of us) sang the efy medley. I learn sp much and gained the insight i needed right now.
3.Sister Twitchell is awesome. This week was the first time she had experience with people with strong beliefs... that we are deceived. first experience and we had many in a few days. She responded well. I was proud of her for taking them as learning experiences. It doesn't really phase my anymore.
4. Being in tune. There was a man, Len. We knock on his door and talked with for 45 min. That doesn't happen. Let me tell you. D&C 84:85 is true doctrine. :) I love the feeling when you ask a question and just know that the spirit is right there guiding you. Scriptures came to mind. Questions came out. and we testified. We are going back. I love it!
5. There is a man in our ward who is a big time hunter. This is a lion he killed in Africa. :)
Good luck in school T&E! I can't wait to hear about Tom's call! My guess is Boston :)
Much Love!
Sister Hannah Parkinson
PS Sister Breuer left her camera so I stuck some pictures on a flash drive :)
PS Sister Breuer left her camera so I stuck some pictures on a flash drive :)
| Pday by the river :) |
Yes I know I need to get pictures with Sister T... Their coming :)
Love you all :)
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
