Zone conference was this week :) As always I absolutely loved it. It was so fun to see sister Breuer there and catch up a little. This week has just been a good week. We are going to start teaching Anne's next door neighbor Anna this week! That was a little miracle. She was a referral from the Elders. We contacted her and as we were talking to Anna, Anne walks up so excited! She set everything up to do lunch and teach the first lesson. They are super close. perfect :) And Anne was having a rotten day after we left Anna's Anne was just happy :) That's what missionary work does :)
And I love it!
Last night we taught Sherri and managed to squeeze her brother and his wife (the Cotes), their 4 kids, 2 boyfriends and a girl the Cotes' are taking in, and us and Sherri all into a little living room. It was pretty fantastic. I adore that family!!! (They are our neighbors :) ).
I'm, so glad Tom is doing so well! And a lady in my ward was so excited to hear about Erik's call. Her son was one of the very first american missionaries in Hungry, and has a lot of neat stories she loves sharing :)
Anyway have a great week! Hopefully we get some more rain this week!
Love you!
Sister Hannah Parkinson
PS I just got the package Saturday :) Thanks! I'm saving it for Saturday :) And you know I don't care how much it is!
Love you!