This week has been absolutely wonderful! We had exchanges on Wednesday. I got to stay in our area with Sister Jolley, a sister I knew up in El Dorado :) She is fantasitic! We finished the lessons with Cindi. Teaching her has been like walking through a dream. I have never met someone so ready! We met a crazy Artist from Italy named Michealangelo. He came to Church Sunday, but only for networking purposes. He's a funny Guy.
Thursday we went to see Anne and on the way I started talking to a lady trimming a bush. It turns out it was a huge rosemary bush! I commented on how I loved rosemary so she had her husband cut me a bunch! So the rest of the day I rode around with a bushel of rosemary sticking out of my bag :) Unfortunately they didn't care to talk to us about much more than rosemary.
Saturday was just the best! We visited the Mathias' and she said she wanted to learn about our scriptures. So again we invited her to take the lessons. She wants to! Her only concern was time with all of her husbands doctors appointments. But I think she would want to start before either of us leave, so she has two weeks before transfers.Sister Mcfarland took us to Thai, then we went on a temple tour with the Lewis family. We are teaching the boyfriend. They are the greatest. Sunday Anne spoke in church. She did a phenomenal job! She told her story, but instead of going into all the details like most people do she told it through her testimony :) AND her husband Mark came!!!! And actually kind of liked it. That made her so excited :)
Anyway Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Have a lovely week :)
Love,
Sister Hannah Parkinson
| Thanks for the balloons! Sister kagie and McFarland took me hostage :) P.S. Do you like the sign I made for Sister Mcfarlands bday ? |
| Temple with the Lewis' :) |
| Sister McFarlands Tree :) Oh did I mention we studied with the chickens the other day? yes it is warm enough to do that :) |
| The rosemary :) |