Hello!
This week has been one of my favorites! Nothing extra special, It was just good :)
Cindi had her interview and will be baptized on Saturday. She is so amazing, so humble and kind. I really look up to her. :) Anne is doing well. Sherri is looking forward to getting baptized sometime the end of this month/ the beginning of April. She won't set a date just yet, but she has a vision for herself. :)
We have been struggling to add new investigators lately, so we have really been putting forth an extra effort to talk to EVERYONE this week. Sometimes it is easy to just skip that one person, but who am I to chose who is ready! We still haven't been able to set return appointments with people, but we have had some wonderful experiences and there should be some happy missionaries around sac!
Anyway have a great week! The mission is the BEST!
I love you all!
Sister Hannah Parkinson
P.s. Transfers are next week. So I will be emailing Tuesday :)
P.s.s. I just found out STEPHANIE GOT BAPTIZED! In el dorado!!!! Anyway that just made my day :)