Monday, March 31, 2014

Onward Christian Soldiers

Hello Family!

I don't even know were this week has gone. The Lord definitely blesses us as we strive to do our best. We had some unexpected things come up, like a run to Roseville for a last minute doctors appointment on Wednesday for Sister Alexander. Don't worry all is well :) 

We had a wonderful lesson with a man named Joe last night. He just has a lot of questions about God. He has seen the good Going to church does for people and really wants to start that habit :) We just keep meeting the best people. Little Fernando (son of a medically less active member) decided that maybe he could actually get baptized. His biggest worry was going under water. We keep looking for an opportunity to take him do a baptism for him to watch. He is 11 :) It was so cute last week he didn't want to pray about baptism because he knew what the answer would be. 

Oh and we took a trip to the out skirts of our area to this little town called Walnut Grove... a trailer park with some house boats (I wish we were allowed to tract them just to tract house boats haha). Then we Went to Thornton and found a less active family that wants to come back to church and a new investigator who we will probably pass off to the Spanish elders.
 
We got a new ward mission leader. I'm excited to work with him and his wife (She was called as a ward missionary). They are a precious young couple. This ward is wonderful. The vineyards are turning very green :) The Womans Conference was wonderful. I loved when all the girls sang 'Teach Me to Walk in the Light' Then were joined by every one else. Life is good! 

I hope you are all doing well! I Love you all so much! 

Sister Hannah Parkinson

PS  Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for Sean! That is so fun that it is the same mission as Mary!   Don't we just have the best family? I'd say so :) Thanks for bringing us all up so well, and being such an amazing example :) 
Love you! 

Cindi's Baptism! March 8th :)

Sister McFarland's Back yard :)_ 

Anne. Need I say more :) 

My Favorite Sister McFarland :)

Sister Lacusta and I at the Temple

The Vineyards from the Driveway

Boston (My new best friend) at the Williams home.