Monday, May 19, 2014

Bedtime is at 10:30 :)

Hello Family!  

So much is going on! Donald was baptized last night. There were over 60 people there to support him which was incredible. None of his family showed up, but he has a huge ward family :) He is such a good kid and I can't wait to see where life takes him. It made my day when he started talking about going on a mission! 

We had zone conference was Wednesday and was fantastic as always. It was really rough on Sister Alexander though... no rest time... so we made our own. Last night week took a little trip to the hospital since she was so dehydrated and got home at 1am. Oi. Long night. How did I do it in College?! 

We went on splits in the 2nd ward hoping to cover a lot more ground. That was fun :) 
This week I started reading through the conference talks. They are all phenomenal. I loved the 1st two talks on discipleship and then the 3rd is all about Jesus Christ. It is amazing what we can do when we open our selves to the power of the atonement. 

I love you all! I can't believe Erik is entering the MTC this week! 

Love,
Sister Hannah Parkinson

Donald's baptism