Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day! :)

Hello family! 

Since we talked yesterday I don't have much to say. I LOVED seeing and talking to you! 
It has been a wonderful week! We went on a temple tour with Donald and His baptism was moved from the 24 to this next Sunday! He is incredible! Karma's dad was also ordained a priest on Sunday, so things are moving forward. We talked to Fernando and his dad about being baptized Catholic. Fernando told us that he understood and he believed in the restoration. His dad told us they were still going to do the Catholic baptism, but they would let us know if it fell through and asked that we not forget about the. How could we? 

Anyways, I love you all. Erik's Talk was Phenomenal! 

Love,
Sister Hannah Parkinson

For Elder Parkinson :)

For David :)  (The Williams Freezer)

Donald (in the blue) and the Gumms!   :)

The Camero :)