It has been another crazy week!
We are no longer in a trio and are back to sister Hickman and I just working in Green Valley... Sort of. haha. Since Wednesday night they brought in an RM, Brittani, to be sister Bishops companion until transfers. Sister Bishop still lives with us until the end of the transfer, thank goodness (I love her). Then she goes with Brittani all day. It's a little crazy. She is such a trooper.
Although I miss the trio, I LOVE working with sister Hickman. She is incredible. We are really working to build trust with the ward and it's coming!
We started teaching Monika, a former, this week. We kept feeling we needed to see her, but we were always catching her at a bad time or not home at all. Well finally we caught her at a good time and briefly talked about the restoration, mostly the Book of Mormon. As we talked about how it will bless her family, she started to cry, and told us that she was looking for guidance with her family and is excited to see how the Book of Mormon can help.
Yesterday, I had to go to a meeting in Elk Grove about a website Justserve.org. It was just piloted in the San Jose mission. And they are bringing it here and to Fresno. More service! Once it starts we will be doing 10 hours a week :) Speaking of service we sheered sheep this week!
Oh and we had zone conference on Friday. So good! and it was so fun to see everyone :) A lot of it was about becoming, something I have been thinking about a lot lately.
Anyway I'm short on time.
I love you all!
Have a fantastic week!
Love,
Sister Parkinson
| We did so much service at this ladies house. And she gave me a floppy hat to wear! |
| Exchanges with Sister Lacusta! |
| After Exchanges with Sister Wheelwright |
| My favorite trio. S. Bishop, Me, S. Hickman |