Hello Family!
This week we taught our family history friends about the Book of Mormon leading into the restoration. There was an incredible spirit there. As we gave the spirit a little shout out, it was incredible to watch there faces as they put a name to what they were feeling. Concerns were over come and were willing to again read, ponder and pray about the Book of Mormon. I am so excited to continue to watch this miracle unfold! We had a temple tour set up with them, but Karen had to work late, so hopefully it will all work out this week :)
We had dinner with the Howards this week. They are a family that I just adore from Bass Lake. There son is deaf, so when they found out I was back they invited him to come to dinner. It was so fun pull out ASL again! I sure have gotten rusty though. :) By the time we left I was able to kind of get through the thought, and the prayer.
I did exchanges with Sister Boata this week. She is an amazing sister! She is from an Island near Christmas Island. It was so fun to work with her and learn all about her culture. :)
Anyway, we are really working to find, then to shepherd those investigators to baptism. Step by step we are seeing progress and a change in the hearts of those we are teaching.
Have a great week!
I love you!