Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello Family! 

This week was awesome!

Members: I LOVE the members here! in both wards. They are incredible. We were able to bring a lot out with us this week. Meghan, a senior in high school has started coming with us about once a week. I adore her :) Then there are all of the incredible women, mom's, that look up to. It has been so fun to spend time with them and have them in lessons. I love talking to them about the gospel, life... anything :) 

Miracles: Best news ever! While on splits Sister Harris (Bass Lake) told me that Juanita, a lady I was working with a year ago went through the temple. AND she had pictures on her phone of Juanita and her husband (not a member) at the Ogden temple open house! Yes, I teared up. So much Joy! 

Running Shoes: I've been running a lot more, and have realized that it probably isn't the best idea to run in hiking shoes. So I got a pair of better shoes on sale today. Much better :) 

Temple Tour: We went on a temple tour with a part member family Saturday. It went really well. They have 2 boys I wish I could introduce David to :) Things are taking there time with this family, but all of them were at church Sunday so that's a good sign. :) 

Here are a few pictures... I can't remember if I already sent the first one... :) 

Sheep Shearing!

Bass Lake Luau!