Another great week here in Cameron Park. :) We had such a good lesson with Sheree this week. We watched a talk from conference together. The spirit was strong.
Wednesday we had exchanges. I got to go to the El Dorado ward with Sister Boata :) I just love her.
Saturday was just fun! We had service at a community fall festival. We set up and ran the game booths. So much fun! It's the most we can just play with kids as missionaries :) Then we had a few hours to proselyte. Then we had the green valley harvest festival! I love the green valley ward! They are just down to earth. They love to be with each other, and have a good time. There were games, contests, a chicken rodeo (Best thing ever!), and much much more. It was at the Gomm's home (where we live) and had an old country fair feel to it. This ward knows how to do it right! We met so many people there!
Both ward had their primary program yesterday. SO CUTE! Lots of part member families and friends were there, and Paul came! He is back in town finally. I think we will soon have 2 solid new investigators from the Primary program :)
Well that about sums up the week :) We are headed to apple hill again. This time with the zone. :)
Have a good week!
I love you all!
Sister Parkinson
Sister Parkinson
| In Folsom on the way back from watching Meet the Mormons. |
| Dinner with Karen (black shirt) and Carisa (yellow shirt) on trasfer night. |