Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flying Solo

Hello Family! 

It has been a crazy week! Sister Alexander was admitted to the hospital Tuesday morning, so I spent the day with the Lodi sisters. Wednesday she had surgery, which went really well. Now she and her family are deciding what the next steps should be. It was fun, but weird to meet her parents. 

Because of all this craziness I have pretty much been on my own... I spent mornings with the sisters and slept on their couch. and rode around in the back of the camero :) I love sister Maughan and sister Line :) Then between about 1-8:30 everyday I would go on splits and bounce between members. I LOVE Galt and the people here. It was so fun to get to know the sisters in both wards. :) 

From Friday at 4, a girl from the Hills wards came to be my companion for 24 hours. She is leaving for her mission in Dallas, Texas this month. We had a lot of fun.. it was kind of like she was on a mini mission. She will be awesome in Dallas!

We had a nice encounter with the police as we went to move a lady out of her home. That was interesting… 

Oh and transfers! I am staying! And finally get a new companion, sister Lee, tomorrow morning. :) I met her this morning at the temple. she just finish training, so she is about Toms age in the mission :) I'm excited to serve with her! 

Sorry this is such a scatter brained email. It has been such a crazy week, but a really good week. 

I love you all so much! 
Sister Parkinson