Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Hello my wonderful family! 

It has been a beautiful week and filled with lots of little tender mercies. 

First off, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDIO!

I absolutely love Sister Lee! She is so much fun, and an incredible missionary! 

We started teaching this spanish lady named Esperanza. She is so sweet! Hopefully we can pass her to the hermanas soon! :) 

Karma has her interview on Tuesday and is getting baptized on Saturday! It has been so neat to see the family come together as they have each prepared for her baptism :) 

I just want you all to know that I love our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for Him a and the plan he has layed before us. I am grateful for Jesus Christ and the opportunity he gives us to not only be washed clean from sin, but also to become better and more Christ-like.
I love you all! 

Sister Hannah Parkinson