I'm a little jealous of Tom up in Norway, We have begun the 100+ degree days :)
This week was crazy once again! I picked up sister Lee on Wednesday, she was sick and went to the mission home Thursday and stayed there until Saturday. So... I went back to my good friend the couch at the Lodi sisters :) Once again I spent a lot of time with members trying to get work done in Galt. And we saw some awesome miracles!
We were able to recontact Marissa! She was so excited to see us! She has been trying to read the Book of Mormon every night since we first met her. We had started teaching her my 1st transfer here, but after a family emergency we lost contact with her. The hardest thing with her is seeing her regularly and helping her come to church since she lives about 30+ miles away. She is so sweet. :)
We went to Black Chasm again and had a BBQ with the zone :) So much fun!
I love you all!
I love you all!
T&E Keep up the hard work! The field is white!!!
Love,
Sister Hannah Parkinson