Alright, so this week was far from normal. Tuesday we met Sister Kagie and her companion in Elk Grove at Darlene Mathias'. Her husband Steve passed away in May and she asked if sister Kagie and I could come back and sing 'Be Still My Soul' at his memorial service. We got permission to go! Tuesday we had lunch and practiced with a cellist and Sister Wade from the Elk Grove Park ward :) Steve's cousin joined us Sunday for a quartet. The service was really nice. Sister Wade gave me a ride up, so I was dropped off in the primary room in Elk Grove. I got to see Cindi (now a sunbeam teacher), and Some of my favorite kids and families as we headed out. :)
We had exchanges Friday which were a lot of fun. I stayed with sister Line. We had a really good leason with Esperanza about the Book of Mormon. I think we should pass her off to the spanish sisters. We just have to find a way to slip them in. :)
Thursday was filled with meetings. All fantastic. We had our usual district meeting, then a Til We Meet Again devotional with our zone and President and sister Lewis. I will miss them a lot! They are incredible. After we said good-bye to the Lewis', we had a training on how to do family history.
This coming Thursday we will get to meet President and sister Jardine. They look like they will be fantastic!
Life is good. We are biking more now. :) I have missed biking so much! :)
Have a good week!
Love,
Sister Hannah Parkinson