HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I hope you all had a fun day. We had a pancake breakfast with the 2nd ward, a BBQ with some members, biked around and were down in Lodi with the zone at 6:30. There we played sports for nearly 3 hours. :)
I feel like this week was made up of lots of random little things. It was good :) Here are a few little snip-its.
Remember Esperanza? Well we finally passed her off to the Galt hermanas. After they met with her we got a text that said "Esperanza said she was baptized in our church 4 years ago, but she was too drunk to remember."... WHAT!? haha they made sure to clarify that it was here in Galt. There is no record of her and nobody remembers her baptism. I guess we have a little digging to do :)
I guess I never said, But just so you know Sister Alexander is home now to recover and get things figured out. I think that is all for the best.
Thursday we met president and sister Jardine. I love them! I am excited to get to know them better.
We biked a couple of times this week! Oh it felt to good! We were really smart and biked on some of the hottest days, so we got in to a few unexpected houses as we begged for water. Success!
Wednesday we met this really neat man from Africa at the Galt market and talked with him at his stand for a little. as we left we ran into a cute old man who moved here from Fiji a year ago, and invited him to church. hopefully we will see him there one of these weeks.
We are still working on finding in both wards. I am so torn on whether or not I think the wards should split. I really want them too, and the is potential in both wards. I guess we will see what plans God has for the area :)
Have a good week!
Love you all!
Sister Parkinson
P.S. Next week is transfers, so I will email Tuesday :)