First off transfers: I am going back to El Dorado! I will be in the Green Valley Ward, which neighbors Bass Lake :) I will also be training and I was called to be a sister training leader. I was not expecting that at all. That pretty much means I get to go on exchanges with the sisters in the zone. I love exchanges, so that will be fun.
We got a hold of Napolean an amazing man sister Alexander and I met about 2 months ago. He is so open and excited to learn. We also saw Armando and Quina. They are such an amazing family!
So last Monday we met this man named John. He is a war vet and a little crazy. He was one of the many little miracles we saw this week :)
| 4th of July Pancake Breakfast |
| Galt |
| Since this will be the first transfer with all 3 of us in the field. This is my planner cover :) |
Anyway have a great week!
I love you all!
Sister Parknison