Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A real letter and some photos

It has been a good week! Lots of little miracles :) Nothing huge. Just lots of little miracles :) I don't think it going to ever get used to that. I love it! :) I also love that people. I know I've said that before, but it's true! I just love them and I love learning their stories.

Yesterday we were still hoping to have a new investigator. We still needed one more to meet our goals. We completely put our trust in the Lord and went to go visit some people before church. On the way to the highway we saw an man reading on the side of the rode. We stopped and walked back to talk to him. Oh my goodness, he is awesome! Such an interesting story! We gave him a BofM and have an appointment for Tues. We got a spanish BofM today from the Elders... he speaks english pretty well, and has been in the USA for about 10 yrs. He wanted an english and spanish one so he could learn better. :) 

I just love this work. During personal study I was reminded once again about the importance of testifying in PMG. As I read some scriptures in the Book of Mormon I could feel the truthfulness of what we stand for and what we as missionaries testify of everyday. Well it was more just this understanding of the love God has for every single one of us. That is why I'm here. To help people feel that, to help them see how they can more fully utilize the atonement. :) 

Sister B was so funny on the 4th. hahaha her one and only independance  day. boy was she excited! hahaha :) 

have a great week! I love the pictures & scriptures dad sends in his letters :) they make my week! :) I remembered my cord so here are a few pictures for you! :) 

Sister Hannah Parkinson





Happy 4th of July!
My breakfast spot all last transfer! Sister Duffy has returned so we moved back there. I miss the Liggett's, but I love the Duffy's :


Ready to take on Stockton!
Onward Christian Soldiers :)

I race motorcycles!
With Brother Liggett! :)



Mtc district reunited at the new missionaries meeting a few weeks ago :)


Just a normal pday... :)
Tyler our wonderful missionary! He like introducing us to all of his neighbors :)




not a great picture, but this is the lovely sister knight. she took us to the temple for a quick sec after picking us up from the new missionary meeting


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.