Monday, July 8, 2013

Answers to Questions...

Editor's Note:

Today Hannah sent a few short emails to answer questions we'd asked.  By that time she probably felt like she had written to us, because no formal letter ever came.

Question:  I guess you stayed with the same companion?


Yes same companion :) 

Question:  Are you getting mail and is it okay that we don't email you?

I love getting your letters in the mail with the random little emails you send every once and a while. :) I don't mind the late news :) I also love hearing that T&E are doing well! They are much better at the whole email thing than I was haha :)

Question:  We just had sisters over for dinner and they said they are getting a new huge influx next month.  Is it crazy like that in your mission?

Well, we are now over 50 sisters in sac! as of last transfer!  It is crazy how much the work is moving forward!  I just love it!