Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013


Hey family!

It has been an awesome week. We have met a couple of really prepared people! One was the miracle man we met last Sunday. We learned Saturday he was actually homeless and then Sunday he found 2 jobs and a place to live in Placerville! Little miracles. That was probably the highlight of my week. :) And then a referral from a member in our ward lives in rescue. Hopefully the elders will enjoy some free progressing investigators! I keep learning just how important the Book of Mormon is! Shari likes it and reads it almost everyday. She still has doubts about Joseph Smith, but she reads almost everyday. Things may be slower than I wish, but one day I think it will click. We just have to keep trusting in the Lord, and he will lead us to those who are being prepared.
Sorry this is so short and scatter brained we forgot the library closes at 5 and don't have a key to the family history center. hope you are all doing well!!
Love you all!
Sister Hannah Parkinson